Proof of Residency for Free Tuition

Generally, only Arizona residents are entitled to a free public education within the state at public schools, which includes charter schools like ours. Schools are required by state law to have documents on hand showing proof of residency for parents of students enrolled for free tuition.

Parents must fill out residency documents and provide proof of residency (valid Arizona driver’s license, utility bill, payroll stub, etc.). Parents or legal guardians who don’t live with students must submit a signed, notarized document bearing the student’s address, the responsible person who lives at that address with the student, and proof of residency.

Parents or guardians who are not residents must pay for public education, which is about $5,500.

If you have any questions, please inquire at the front desk.

Download Residency Documents