We are hiring Elementary School Teachers for the 2024-2025 school year. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with respect. Competitive wages. Looking for reliable nurturing individuals interested in a job working with children. This opportunity is not just a career, but a purpose. Competitive wages and must have IVP fingerprint clearance. Prefer experience.
Liberty Traditional Saddleback is a charter school located at 3715 N. Washington Ave. in Douglas. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow. We are looking for energetic and dedicated teachers to join us in this dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Applicants need to be highly-qualified/certified as defined by the State of Arizona
- SEI requirements: applicants need to provide proof of their 90 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
Salary: Please see Salary Guide
If you would like to apply for a position at Liberty Traditional, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.