Liberty Traditional Phoenix is seeking a highly qualified, certified Title I Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. We have a family environment and treat our team with respect. Competitive wages.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated teachers to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving the community’s youth.
Liberty Traditional Phoenix is a charter school located 4027 N. 45th Ave. in Phoenix. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Teachers need to be highly qualified/certified as defined by the state of Arizona
- SEI requirements: teachers need to provide proof of their 90 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
- Starting at $40,000yr, up to $55,000 depending on experience
Liberty Traditional offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, so apply today!
If you would like to apply for a position at Liberty Traditional, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.