We are hiring highly qualified Paraprofessionals for the current school year. We have a family environment and treat our team with respect. Competitive wages.
Liberty Traditional Saddleback is a charter school located at 3715 N. Washington Ave. in Douglas. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for energetic, highly motivated and dedicated Paraprofessionals who are passionate about making a difference in students’ lives and want to join us in this dynamic work environment.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Background check
- Must have the following credentials:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and
- One of the following:
- Associate’s degree (or higher),
- Two years of college-level instruction, or
- A passing score on one of the approved paraprofessional assessments
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
- Paraprofessional certificate or 60 college credit hours and experience preferred
If you would like to apply for a position at Liberty Traditional, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.