Liberty Traditional Phoenix is seeking highly qualified, certified K-8 teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. We have a family environment and treat our team with respect. Competitive wages.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated K-8 teachers to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving the community’s youth. Subjects include math, language arts, social studies, science, and more.
Liberty Traditional Phoenix is a charter school located 4027 N. 45th Ave. in Phoenix. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teachers need to be highly qualified/certified as defined by the state of Arizona
- SEI requirements: K-8 teachers need to provide proof of their 90 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
Liberty Traditional offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, so apply today!
If you would like to apply for a position at Liberty Traditional, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.